- １．Compliance with Laws and Regulations Concerning Personal Information
- Gazan will comply with laws, regulations, guidelines, etc. such as the Personal Information Protection Law and handle customers' personal information.
- ２．Collection of personal information
- When Gazan collects personal information from customers, it will collect personal information in an appropriate and fair manner. In addition, we will clarify the purpose of collection, inform you of the purpose of collection, and collect personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose.
- ３．Use of Personal Information
- Gazan will use your personal information only within the scope of the purpose of collection. In addition, personal information entrusted to us through re-outsourcing will be used only within the scope of the purpose of use and contract.
- ４．Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Gazan will not disclose or provide customers' personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer, except in the case of provision to a subcontractor selected based on strict screening.
However, this does not apply if there are special circumstances, such as when it is necessary to cooperate with public institutions (police, courts, etc.).
- ５．Management of personal information
- Gazan will take reasonable safety measures against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information or loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, inject management resources that match the actual situation of the business, and continuously improve the personal information security system.
- ６．Disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of personal information
- Gazan will promptly respond to disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of customers' personal information to a reasonable extent if they wish.
- ７．Maintenance and improvement of personal information protection
- Based on changes in the environment surrounding Gazan, including the needs of information subjects and trends in IT technology, Gazan will review the compliance program in a timely and appropriate manner and continuously promote improvement.